Identity (Who are we?)
NAYA Naturals Limited – A woman-owned Ghanaian R&D, Manufacturing and Retail Company that makes indigenous lifestyle products under the name NAYA by Africa.
NAYA by Africa is an innovative Ghanaian brand that sustainably transforms indigenous African plant oils and extracts—processed by women in rural communities—into natural aromatherapy bath, body and home care products, to share with the world.
Our mission is to share Africa's value with the world through its indigenous lifestyle products.
At the heart of every product we make is...
- Our Commitment to improve the lives of women in rural communities in Ghana who produce Shea Butter, Baobab Oil and Black Soap, by building sustainable fair-trade long-term partnerships, that improves processes and quality of their products, and consistently provides jobs in our communities
- Our Passion to provide opportunities for remarkable Women Leaders in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math) in African Industry, by building a women-led Manufacturing company with impeccable reputation of innovation, quality, and consistency.
- Our Love for our Tribe (Customers) who deserve an African Brand who shares their values, culture and beliefs and creates products that truly cares for them and that makes the customer's experience with our brand always memorable..
- Impact - to make products that make people's lives better
- Boldness - to challenge the status quo, to learn, and unlearn, as we create new ideas, opportunities, and products
- Collaboration - to thrive on collective genius of our partners, team and customers
- African Culture - to pay homage to generations of African beauty, culture and creativity
- Women Leadership - to invest in women and their ability to lead collaborative growth in our communities and in industry
In a nutshell
We are African women.
We inspired by impact, boldness and collaboration
We want to share our Africa with the world.
Join our Tribe