Who we are
NAYA by Africa is an innovative Ghanaian brand that sustainably transforms indigenous African plant oils and extracts—processed by women in rural communities—into natural, aromatherapy products, hand-crafted to care for you.
What we do (Mission)
Share Africa’s Value with the world
At the heart of every product we make is our commitment to improve the lives of women in rural communities in Ghana who process Shea Butter, Baobab Oil and Black Soap, our passion to encourage STEAM(Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math) in African Industry and our love for our Tribe who deserve nothing but the best in bath and body care products and customer service.
How we do it
- Create Unique Handcrafted Products; inspiring creativity and innovation backed by STEAM, using simple processes in small batches, we create a variety of products that take care of your personal care needs
- Be Inspired by Nature; incorporating natural ingredients, fresh scents and aromatherapy in every product so our customer's experience with our products is always memorable
- Value Tradition; being respectful of African Culture, Lifestyle and People and our relationship with our skin and hair.
- Empower Economic Development; through fair-trade partnerships with mothers and grandmothers in various parts of Ghana to use their Shea Butter, Pure Natural Oils and Black Soap as key ingredients in our products, while improving their processes and providing jobs in our communities
- Care for the NAYA Tribe; we always aim to provide the highest quality of products, customer service and education with every customer experience
Why we do it
We are woman-owned business and mostly women operated. We believe in Africa. We believe in sharing its value with the world. Join our Tribe